NHPC MASSAGE PRACTITIONER
"Awaken your innate healing power through Traditional Chinese Medicine"
The practice of Acupuncture has been around for over 2,000 years and is considered one of the most popular forms of traditional Chinese medicine. In North America, we use this restorative service to aid other therapies like massage, but it is incredibly effective in treating many conditions on its own.
Our acupuncturist, Bobby Yang, began his career in Edmonton, and followed his family out to the Comox Valley where he started his own practice. To compliment his acupuncture services, Bobby offers an array of Chinese medicine services in his Combination Treatment, some of which include Moxibustion, Cupping, Tuina Massage, Guasha, Reflexology, and Head/Scalp Massage.
Here are some areas Bobby specializes in:
- Stress Management
- Seasonal Affective Disorder
- Skin Rash/Itchiness/Measles
- Cosmetic (Facial) Acupuncture
- Stroke Complications
- Facial Palsy/ Paralysis/ Bell’s Facioplegia
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Neck-Shoulder Syndrome
- Tennis/Golfer's Elbow
- Wrist Pain/Carpal Tunnel Symptoms
- Upper Back Pain/Tightness
- Middle Back Pain
- Acute Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Disc Herniation
- Clunial Epidermal Nerve Pain
- Heel Pain/Plantar Fasciitis
- Join Pain/Arthritis
- Sport Injuries / Car Accident Injuries
- TMJ Disorders
- Menstrual Problems /PMS / Irregular Menses
- Ovarian Cyst/ Endometriosis Premenopausal Symptoms
- Menopausal Symptoms
- Expediting Child Delivery
- Pregnancy Related Symptoms
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Regurgitation
- Diarrhea/Dysentery Constipation
- Abdominal Pain/ Indigestion/Bloating/Vomiting
- Crohn’s Disease & Ulcerative Colitis
NEW ASSESSMENT / TREATMENT
Each new assessment and treatments begin with thorough diagnosis, including observation of patients, detailed inquiries on certain conditions, and palpation through pulse taking.
This longer session includes a combination of Chinese Medicine, acupuncture and Massage treatments that work very well in unison.