Shiatsu Massage Therapy
CHALLAH EWING - CERTIFIED SHIATSU THERAPIST
Shiatsu massage stimulates the body's own healing abilities, based on both traditional Eastern healing principles, and Western anatomy and physiology. Challah uses specific pressure points and stretches to assess and treat various conditions. Aromatic oils are also used during treatment.
Due to its effect on the nervous system, a shiatsu treatment helps relieve stress and pain, as well as improve muscle, organ, and joint function. This deep, but gentle approach to preventative health care has many long term benefits for people of all ages.
PHYSIOLOGICAL FUNCTIONS OF SHIATSU
- Vitalizing Skin - Shiatsu helps maintain a younger, healthier skin
- Limbering Muscles - Shiatsu helps in preventing injuries and motion limitations
- Stimulation & Circulation Of Body Fluids - Shiatsu detoxifies, activates cells and supports the immune system
- Regulating Neural Functions - Shiatsu helps in balancing the autonomic nerve system and builds a strong body to manage stress
- Controlling Endocrine System - Shiatsu helps in regulating hormonal balances and normalizes organ function
- Balancing Skeletal System - Shiatsu helps in maintaining good posture and increases range of motion
- Conditioning Digestive System - Shiatsu enhances digestion/absorption by increasing blood circulation
1 Hour Shiatsu Massage Therapy Treatment
Gift cards available for this service.
Challah is taking appointments Wednesday evenings and biweekly Saturdays.